Handling business phone call with your contact number affects your privacy and becomes highly inconvenient over time. Additionally, it does not scale when more individuals are recruited. Thus, many new and established business owners use virtual mobile number applications to get a unique contact number for their organisation.
Today, there are many such numbers. Choosing the best virtual phone service for you can be a challenge. But the best virtual phone number provider will be convenient, affordable, and have great customer service. Virtual Indian mobile numbers are essential if you plan to open a business in India and want to communicate effectively with Indian customers.
Numerous virtual phone number providers in India offer various types of virtual numbers for any business. These numbers can use cloud technology for a low-cost and feature-rich calling experience.
What Is A Virtual Phone Number ?
Small businesses can save money using a virtual phone number instead of a traditional telephone system. It can route and divert calls from any device, number, or IP address because it isn’t bound to any phone line or device.
Although businesses of all sizes must have a reliable telephone connection, the cost may be expensive for smaller businesses. In addition, given physical limitations such as mobile towers, a virtual mobile number allows firms better control and flexibility over how they receive incoming calls.
What Is A Virtual Phone Number In India ?
Virtual number India is compatible with your organisation‘s telephone system and may be integrated without difficulties. India is the world’s third-largest consumer market. It’s the perfect location for reaching the desired audience.
Using a virtual Indian mobile number eliminates the need for traditional Indian phone networks or Indian telephone systems to permit communication. Instead, only an active internet or broadband connection is required.
Virtual Indian Mobile Numbers are Direct Inward Dialing (DID) lines of a local telephone network that uses virtual phones rather than conventional PBX systems.
Traditional phone systems have their limitations, but virtual phone numbers remove them. In addition, using the virtual number’s advanced features gives businesses greater flexibility and control over their business communication.
Reasons For Adopting IVR systems:
Virtual numbers apply to a range of corporate applications. For example, IVR is a virtual receptionist that delivers pre-recorded messages to staff members and directs them to the appropriate department for their concerns. Using an IVR system is beneficial for the following additional reasons:
- Virtual phone numbers give business owners a professional impression at a reasonable cost.
- Reduces expenses by minimising customer executives.
- Analyse potential leads even after business hours.
- Allows you to configure call forwarding, so you don’t skip any calls when away from the workplace.
- It can handle several calls at the same time.
- An automated greeting improves your company’s professional appearance and brand image.
- Enables you to personalise phone interfaces and prompts, which results in an improved relationship between your brand and your customers.
How To Choose Best Virtual Phone Number Provider ?
With a virtual Indian number, users can distinguish between business and personal calls received on their mobile device or landline. Users achieve this by acquiring a unique number that can be accessed on the same devices as a conventional number. In addition, users can access various features, including voicemail, management of multiple lines, and call routing. Therefore, choosing a cheap, convenient, and reputable provider is crucial.
Below are the essential aspects that were considered when making the listing of the seven best virtual phone service providers:
- Price – When choosing a plan, one of the most important things to think about is how much the features and services of the provider will charge in total.
- Convenience and Installation – We must analyse the simplicity of setup for each service provider.
- Call Management – Each service’s call management features were noted and reviewed, such as call screening, blocking, and call forwarding.
- Extensions – We must test the ability of each virtual mobile number to route incoming calls.
- Multi-line Capability – This feature signifies that the user can separate personal calls from business calls on a landline and mobile phone.
- Sound Quality – The quality and clarity of each provider’s virtual calls were evaluated. This information was collected from online reviews.
- Automated Attendant – Virtual phone number providers give computer-based attendants that can direct incoming phone calls to the suitable number based on the specifics of the call received.
- Customer Support – Response time and consistency were used to grade each provider’s customer service.
The Top 10 Virtual Phone Providers
Grasshopper is one of India’s best virtual mobile numbers, which can help you separate your professional and personal contacts on your phone. An incredibly low starting price is charged, even though users are offered unlimited calls and texts, call forwarding, and access to an automated attendant. This option is ideal for remote workers who work from home or run a business and need to stay in touch with clients and customers. It has a variety of functions that enable WiFi calling and the automatic reading of voicemail transcriptions. It is accessible from both desktop computers and mobile devices. Additionally, it provides toll-free lines for your business.
- Call recording and forwarding
- Voice-recognition technology
- Ring groups
- Personnel directory
- Excellent features for texting
- Customised greetings
Call setup can be complicated.
- Starts at $26 per month
In India, RingCentral is the best virtual phone service provider. It is an all-in-one communication network with various features and a clear user interface. This application is compatible with all devices, including cellphones, laptops, desktops, and tablets.
The setup and operation of it are both quite simple. You can create a new number or add an existing number to your RingCentral account, depending on what the system lets you do.
RingCentral allows you to configure unique greetings, normal working hours, and call forwarding so that you never miss a call.
- Call monitoring
- Automatic voicemail transcriptions
- Statistical reporting and analysis
- The SMS and MMS
- Fax service
- Harmonic integration
- Rich dashboard
There are ways to improve call groups.
- Essentials: $19.99 per month per user
- Standard: $27 per month per user
- Premium: $34.99 per month per user
- Ultimate: $49.99 per month per user
CallHippo is the market leader in delivering virtual mobile numbers in India that may be activated within three minutes. In addition, it provides power dialling, calls analysis, calls transfer, and call forwarding, among other capabilities.
This Indian virtual mobile number for SMS verification service provider’s fully automated and scalable solution facilitates corporate communication.
Its call centre solutions emphasise customer service and agent productivity. It improves agent-client communication.
- Powerful dialer
- Smart Switch
- Smart call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call conference
- User-friendly, scalable, and secure
- Harmonic integration
- It lacks both mail drop and SMS sequences.
- It doesn’t have a free trial period.
- Bronze: $16 per month per user
- Silver: $24 per month per user
- Platinum: $40 per month per user
8X8 is a market leader in cloud telephony for small and medium-sized organisations. It’s easier and faster to interact with customers using 8X8’s HD-voice calling and outstanding customer service.
Its goal is to make your workplace more efficient by streamlining how you communicate. It provides a virtual business number with unlimited nationwide calling and video conferencing.
- The intelligent routing of phone calls
- The usage of both video and audio for business meetings
- Management analytics
- Monitoring and barging calls
- Innovative reporting and analytics
- On hold music
- Integration and fax services for small businesses and large enterprises
- 8×8 Express: $12 a user for each month
- X2: $24 a user for each month
- X4: $44 a user each month
Nextiva is widely known as the most sophisticated system provider in the market. The goal of Nextiva is to give both small and large businesses great communication services.
Nextiva is widely considered to be among the best of its kind, and gives users the ability to instant message, make phone calls, or participate in video conferences with just one click. Additionally, it is simple to use and operate. It allows organisations to save time using AI and automation and to provide customer assistance across several channels.
- Quick auto-attendant
- Real-time conversation
- Unlimited high-definition voice calls
- Simple transfer of voicemails to emails.
- Call routing
- Superior quality service
- Scalable and adaptable
- Poor call quality
- Plan A: $19.95 per month
- Professional: $20.95 per month
- Enterprise plan: $27.95 per month
As one of India’s leading virtual phone number providers, Vonage seeks to assist businesses in improving their customer service. Its unified communication solution facilitates collaboration, ultimately increasing work productivity. Additionally, Vonage possesses a reliable phone queue system capable of assisting call centres in managing call queues.
- Audio / video conference
- Call monitoring
- Recording and routing calls
- Call centre management
- IVR / Voice control
- Simple and robust interface
- Reliable customer support
- Mobile: USD 19.99 per month per line
- Premium: $29.99 per month per line
- Advance: USD 39.99 per month per line
Genesys has the best solution for call centres, which helps agents give better service. It is well-known for its AI-powered predictive routing, which facilitates the delivery of tailored support. This tool allows agents to handle more challenges in less time, saving time and effort.
- Dashboard of activities
- Alerts / Escalation
- Real-time chatting
- Reporting & analytics
- Tracking of interactions
- Harmonic integration
- Reliable assistance
- The user interface could be improved.
- Based on the client’s specifications
Zadarma is a corporate phone solution that gives companies access to a more intuitive calling interface. Its cloud PBX can be configured for quick and easy deployment to meet unique corporate requirements. IVR supports phone pickup, recording, forwarding, transferring, and waiting.
It is easy to use, although for those who aren’t tech-savvy, due to its user-friendly UI. It also has 14 years of experience, which makes it one of India’s best VoIP providers.
- Multichannel customer service
- Integrated system for CRM
- Call logging and tracking
- Contact management
- Integrating third-party
- 24*7 customer support
- There is a problem with spam calls.
- Based on customer requirements
With Fonada’s comprehensive customer engagement solutions, organisations can better communicate with their customers while also increasing sales and reducing costs. All varieties of agencies can gain from its all-in-one communications platform. It allows video and audio communication, faxing, and instant messaging, providing a complete set of functionalities. Also, it’s very popular because it’s easy to use and navigate. After all, the interface is simple and works well.
- Smart Call Routing
- Recordings of calls for future reference
- Call Forwarding
- Agents can attend an unlimited number of Parallel Calls.
- Multi-lingual support
- Less CPU usage
- Compatible with windows and other platforms
- The limited quantity of licence applications
- Basic: free
- Custom plans available
The cloud-based phone system known as Aircall provides businesses with skill-based call routing and real-time call monitoring features and functionalities. Its extensive features are meant to help your call centre run more smoothly. In addition, it’s PowerDialer and real-time mentoring ensure that you complete deals more quickly and effectively.
- Call centre IVR menus
- Voice message
- Blocklist numbers
- Virtual call centres
- Customised three-digit extension number
- International and toll-free phone numbers
- Lack of intuitive user experience
- $30/month for essentials
- $50 a month for a professional
- Custom plans
Finding the Best Service Provider for Virtual Mobile Number India
A virtual Indian mobile number is an efficient means of communicating with website visitors. You may integrate it with mobile devices, desktop applications, tablets, etc. You can make and receive calls from any device or online app. Users will always see the same number, whether you call from home or the office.
Making and receiving calls via the internet with virtual phone numbers is accomplished by utilising a virtual phone system rather than the conventional Private Branch Exchange (PBX) system. You can buy virtual phone numbers, add several users to the same number, and begin receiving and making business calls.
There are numerous business phone service companies available. A quality virtual phone number provider should have:
- Affordable and simple setup
- Forwarding calls, recording calls, and call queuing
- Spam filters to prevent unwanted phone calls
- Adaptability to add users
- Local and toll-free numbers
- And much more
Virtual Indian numbers can revolutionise your company’s performance. They are cheap, simplify your life and are an investment you will never regret. Users can effectively separate their personal and professional communications using a virtual phone number.